Build Gadgets to be a Spy
The Spy Tech Kit introduces kids to electronics and computer science in a creative and fun way! Design and make cool spy gadgets using Logiblocs.
- Over 30 projects and applications such as Coin Guard, Surprise Message Box, Door Bell, Intruder Warning Device, and many more. You can do loads of things with this kit including a chance to test your logical skills. Just let your imagination go, let your horizons expand and develop your hidden talents!
- Plug-and-play electronic building blocks, Each colour coded with unique functions to create custom Circuits to build a variety of control systems and gadgets
- Kit includes Essential blocks, a light sensor, switch buttons and a beeper to create a wide variety of functions from an intruder alarm to a morse code machine
- Recommended for age 5 years and up; requires three AAA batteries (not included)
- Logiblocs kits to create almost endless combinations of custom systems and gadgets
An instruction manual, one jack plug, 7 electronic blocks, and two pressure mat cards. Contains power base x1, button x1, light sensor x1, circuit bloc x1, NOT bloc x1, beeper x1, recorder x1, and detailed instructions.
Logiblocs is the electronic delivery system that teaches simple logic, circuitry, and coding with fun and rewarding results. Children connect Logiblocs in unlimited combinations to experiment with input/output, with each new connection opening new possibilities. The first of Imagine Stations’ coding products, Logiblocs was honoured with prestigious Red Dot “Best-of-the-Best” 2018 design awards, and 4M is hugely encouraged with the knowledge that, with Imagine Station, they continue to set trends at the forefront of STEAM innovation.
Logiblocs are color-coded by function:
YELLOW BLOCKS – are the input which triggers the system by creating a signal from a variety of sensors.
BLUE BLOCKS – are the connection which sends the signals from place to place.
ORANGE BLOCKS – are the logic which ‘ensures everything happens in the right place at the right time.
RED BLOCKS – are the output which communicates to the outside world through light and sound or by turning things on and off.