Take your robotics knowledge and skills to another level with this advanced course!
Try our CoderZ Advanced course! Using the virtual LEGO® MINDSTORMS Education EV3 set, students will learn about advanced level coding and sensors.
This advanced course covers everything from programming Complex Movements to Troubleshooting to Decision Making and also coding multiple Conditionals. Students will learn to integrate multiple sensors simultaneously like the Ultrasonic sensor and Touch sensors into their robots and write complex codes to solve real-world challenges.
Every mission is tailored fit to ensure maximum fun. There are also plenty of open-ended missions where students can write their codes to show their creativity and critical thinking.
Students can look forward to having fun while stepping outside their comfort zone learning complex concepts and tricks! SAY NO TO BORING :D
Objective of the Course
Students will learn how to manipulate sensors and a robot in a completely virtual environment. They will also be exposed to coding concepts such as decision-making statements, loops and conditions to affect various responses from the robot. The challenge mission pack will also serve as a way for students to test their abilities.
Outcome of the Course
Students will learn STEM with robotics and learn how to code virtual robots accompanied by a step-by-step curriculum and gamified missions completely online.
- Recommended Age: 8 - 16 years old
- Total Number of Hours: 20 hours (2 hours per lesson, 10 Lessons)
- Venue: Online
- Over 50 gamified missions with easy to follow walkthroughs and tips
- Scratch-based experience required
- Designed for inclusivity and accessibility at home and in schools
- Starts on 31 May 2021, Monday
- Sessions run on Mon/Wed/Fri every week (E.g. Lesson 1 - Mon, Lesson 2 - Wed etc.)
- Time: 11am - 1pm per session
Navigation and Object Detection 1
Object Detection 2
Lesson 8 &
Decision Making 1
Challenge Mission 2
Why use the CoderZ Platform?
CoderZ is an innovative, friendly and engaging online learning tool. It provides students between Primary 6 (12 years old) to Pre-University (18 years old) with a strong foundation to real world technologies with high demand. Being an online platform allows CoderZ to be a highly affordable solution for parents in the search of bolstering their child's robotics and programming education at home.
Students have the opportunity to learn online with engaging, gamified solutions, challenges and competitions. Working at their own pace, students can easily program real and virtual robots from anywhere in the world. CoderZ enables them to acquire computational thinking, problem solving skills and learn coding as a life skill. CoderZ is designed for students with different background levels of robotics: From Blockly to Java.
Example Activity using CoderZ
Please input your child's name in the comments section of the checkout page.(To be used in Certificate of Completion)
- Account creation may take up to 3 working days. Please be patient.
- After making payment, you will receive a purchase confirmation email first.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to CoderZ, and access the online course you have paid for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device