Robotics has never been an easier subject to master!
Presenting the CoderZ-Adventure. Embark on a virtual journey through forests, mountains and deserts with your trusty side-kick, the virtual LEGO Education SPIKE Prime robot.
In the Beginners course, children will learn to code a virtual LEGO Education SPIKE Prime robot to navigate around tasks and obstacles. The software utilizes a step-by-step instructional guide to teach students. Children will learn about Linear Programming, Events, Loops and much more.
Furthermore, children will learn how mathematics operations like divide and multiply can be coded to create an efficient robot. By the end of the course, children would have developed critical coding skills and problem solving skills.
Objective of the Course
Students will learn how to code a robot's movement. With special emphasis on basic coding, students will learn about Linear Programming. They will also be exposed to coding concepts such as loops and angles to affect various responses from the robot. The Challenge Mission pack will also serve as a way for students to test their abilities and as a way for teachers to easily assess their students’ progress.
Outcome of the Course
Students will learn STEM with robotics and learn how to code virtual robots. Students will grasp concepts in coding and application of coding with robotics
CoderZ-Adventure is a fun and engaging way to learn coding for beginners.
- Recommended Age: 8 - 12 years old
- Total Number of Hours: 10 hours (1 hour per lesson)
- Venue: Online
- Over 50 gamified missions with easy to follow walkthroughs and tips
- No experience required
- Designed for inclusivity and accessibility
- Starts on 31 May 2021, Monday
- Sessions run on Mon/Wed/Fri every week (E.g. Lesson 1 - Mon, Lesson 2 - Wed etc.)
- Time: 11am - 12pm per session
Linear Programming: Basic Robot Movements
Distance, Duration, Direction
Directions using Code Calculations
Problem Solving with Calculations
Distance and Measurements
Fun Robot Designs
Introduction to Angles
Navigation: Radius, Circumference, Angles
The Ultimate Challenge
Why use the CoderZ Platform?
CoderZ is an innovative, friendly and engaging online learning tool. It provides students between Primary 6 (12 years old) to Pre-University (18 years old) with a strong foundation to real world technologies with high demand. Being an online platform allows CoderZ to be a highly affordable solution for parents in the search of bolstering their child's robotics and programming education at home.
Students have the opportunity to learn online with engaging, gamified solutions, challenges and competitions. Working at their own pace, students can easily program real and virtual robots from anywhere in the world. CoderZ enables them to acquire computational thinking, problem solving skills and learn coding as a life skill. CoderZ is designed for students with different background levels of robotics: From Blockly to Java.
What is CoderZ Adventure?
CoderZ Adventure introduces your students to the fascinating world of STEM and robotics through an exciting journey and adventures in CoderZ world. Students will learn how to program a virtual robot to navigate in CoderZ Frozen Island, the Lost City, Candy Town, and other exciting locations while practicing basic math, geometry, and more.
Please input your child's name in the comments section of the checkout page.(To be used in Certificate of Completion)
- Account creation may take up to 3 working days. Please be patient.
- After making payment, you will receive a purchase confirmation email first.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to CoderZ, and access the online course you have paid for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device