What will your child learn?
- Recommended Age: 10 - 16 years old
- No. of Videos: 39 short videos
- Total Video Runtime: Approx. 260mins*
- Instructor: Johnathan (MOE-Registered Robotics Trainer)
- Includes Certificate of Completion
Topics Covered (9 Lessons + 1 Bonus Lesson):
- Introduction to Parts
- Hardware and Software Setup
- Basic Movements
- Sensors & Decision Making
- Gyro, Variables & Logic
- Optional Assessments
1. Waving Robot
2. Robot Arm
3. Grab Gauntlet
4. Tray Return Robot
6. Sit-up Robot
7. Roboracer & more
- *Excludes time required for students to pause videos and build
-Students can complete in less than 1 full day or up to 4 weeks (with more breaks and shorter lesson time)
What would you get in this bundle?
♦ 30-days rental of 1x LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Core Set (worth $736.40)
♦ 1x Building Confidence with LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Online Course (worth $65)
♦ Course validity 90 days
NOTE: Please select "self-collect" if you are choosing online course only to avoid shipping charges.
Please note, this is a LOAN set for 30 days. Only applicable for addresses in Singapore.
LEGO® Education SPIKE Prime Set Rental FAQ
1.What do I do when I’m done using the set?
Simply pack up the set and return them to the packaging they were sent in. Send us an email and we will arrange for a courier to collect the box from you.
2. What if I need more time with my set?
You can simply drop us an email and we will send you the link to purchase an extension of rental.
3. What if my set arrives with missing pieces?
All sets are checked prior to sending to you but mistakes can happen. If you do find missing pieces, please take a photo of the set and contact us immediately, we will send you the replacement part/s.
4. What if I lose a piece?
This happens from time to time. We do not charge for replacing up to 10 small LEGO pieces. However, If the renter loses or damages more than 10 small pieces per set (LEGO® bricks), the renter will be charged the price to replace the part/s, plus postage and packaging of said part/s. If more than 5% of the total number of pieces are damaged or lost, the renter will be charged for the replacement cost of the whole set at the current RRP. If any of the parts following parts are lost or damaged, the renter will be charged the RRP of the respective parts accordingly.
♦ Distance sensor
♦ Force sensor
♦ Colourful sensor
♦ Programmable hub
♦ Large motor
♦ Medium motors
About the LEGO Education SPIKE Prime Set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device