Moving on with the KUBO Coding++ TagTile Set (Expansion Set)
Age: 4 - 8 years old
◊ to use the expansion set TagTile, you will need a KUBO Coding Starter Set
Become super coders with this assortment of 44 additional TagTile® to use with your KUBO Coding sets. These tiles are adressing concepts of variables, conditions (if/else) and events.
With KUBO Coding++, students become more confident programmers using functions, subroutines and loops for endless possibilities. This set takes students from basic to advanced programming skills.
♦ Easy to use, up and running in less than 5 minutes
♦ Unique TagTile concept, hands-on and screen-free
♦ Easy to differentiate, low entry, high ceiling for computational thinking
What’s in the box?
- 6x Variable TagTile
- 2x Equal to Variable, 2x Subtract from Variable and 2x Add to Variable Operator TagTile
- 1 x Greater Than and 1x Less Than TagTile
- 2x ‘Start If’ and 2x ‘End If’ TagTile
- 2x True and 2x False TagTile
- 3 sets of Event TagTile (12 tiles in total)
- 2x Turn 15 degrees left and right TagTile
- 2x Set Speed TagTile
- 1x Zero Parameter TagTile
- 1x ‘Start Random’ and 1x ‘End Random’ TagTile
- 3 Modulator TagTile
- Free access to The Coding License online classroom activities, including beautifully illustrated task cards, worksheets and comprehensive teachers' notes to download
Online Curriculum Materials
♦ Free online curriculum materials, including 16 beautifully illustrated 25-minute lesson plans, worksheets and comprehensive teachers guides
- Lesson Plan Resources and Ideas (KUBO Curriculum): https://portal.kubo.education/curriculum/
- Classroom Management Tool (KUBO Play): https://portal.kubo.education/play/
- Map Maker (KUBO Map Maker): https://portal.kubo.education/map-maker/
- Platform for Home-based Learning (KUBO Portal): https://portal.kubo.education/
(Packaging includes information about access to Teacher Guides and online curriculum materials.)
Check out the lesson plans here!
Example: Teaching Variables
Do not disassemble KUBO. Doing so will void any warranties, implied or otherwise. Be careful when handling KUBO. Applying excessive force or dropping it may cause permanent damage. To reduce the risk of fire and burns, do not attempt to open, disassemble or service the battery pack. Do not crush, puncture, short external contacts, expose to temperatures above 60°C (140°F), or dispose of in fire or water. Battery chargers used with the device are to be regularly examined for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure and other parts and, in the event of such damage, must not be used until the damage has been repaired. Battery is 3.7V, 800mAh (3.7*0.800=3Wh). The max operating current is 1300mA.