The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set engages grade K-5 students in the exploration of physical science within a sports context. BricQ Motion helps foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences without the need for technology.
- Printed building instructions and replacement elements are included for easy classroom management.
- New numbered tiles facilitate visual math practice, making math more relevant, creative, and fun.
This 523-piece set includes four Minifigures and a variety of easy-build elements, like gears, weighted bricks, springs, and more. The color-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make end-of-class cleanup quick and efficient. The new numbered tiles facilitate visual math practice, making math more relevant, creative, and fun. The set also includes replacement elements and two printed building instructions booklets with inspirational ideas to help students, even those who have never built with LEGO bricks before, discover physical science in action.
Complimentary Lesson Plans
This introductory STEAM experience offers 2 curriculum units of standards-aligned lessons that include engaging videos and printable worksheets to excite and inspire students, and lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics, and math and language arts extensions to support and scaffold teachers. (Click links below for online lesson plans)
BricQ Motion Essential is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
Click here for all lesson plans in PDF format
Includes 1 year warranty
Ships Worldwide. Please chat with us to enquire on shipping fees.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device