The LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Core Set is a hands-on learning solution which contains the software and quality elements to start teaching STEM subjects using robotics. Students get to build, program, and test their solutions based on LEGO building bricks and real-life robotics technology.
Through hands-on learning, the core set will allow your students to: understand forces and motion; graph and interpret rotation sensor data; develop robots capable of complex thinking using logical structures and sensor feedback; understand that complex systems are created from subsystems; and design, build and program a fully-functioning robotic system.
- 541 bricks and other specialised elements
Watch this video showing the full contents of the box set
- 2 Year Local (Singapore) warranty (or while LEGO Education support and other parts are in stock)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device