Building tools to combine Strawbees with cardboard or upcycled materials for your next classroom cardboard challenge.
- Cardboard tools
- 100+ challenge cards
- Lesson booklet
CARDBOARD SCHOOL KIT
This is a classroom set of tools for the convenient application of Strawbees connectors and straws to cardboard boxes for a touch of color. The tools make it possible for punching holes and has washers to secure pieces together. With 3000+ pieces construct architectural monuments for a city or add the eye stickers to make any creation become a creature!
This kit also comes with the Pocketful of Ideas Card Deck.
Cardboard pieces are not included.
Unique tools – safe and easy to use when building projects.
Thinking outside the box – experiment and exploring properties of different materials together to make effective choice project choices.
Color-coded pieces – there are 4 types of connectors and straws in 8 colors making it easy to follow the activity instructions.
All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
- Building straws – 240mm Blue × 200
- Building straws – 240mm Yellow × 200
- Building straws – 240mm White × 200
- Connectors – 1-leg Blue × 1024
- Connectors – 2-leg Yellow × 256
- Strawbees Washers × 1024
- Eye sticker sheet × 1
- Hole Puncher Shaft × 12
- Hole Puncher Hold × 12
- Card Deck × 1
- Teacher booklet × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device