The LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set is the go-to STEAM learning tool for students aged 9-14. Combining colourful LEGO building elements, easy-to-use hardware, and an intuitive drag-and-drop coding language based on Scratch, SPIKE Prime continuously engages students through playful learning activities to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level. From easy-entry projects to limitless creative design possibilities, SPIKE Prime helps students learn the essential STEAM and 21st-century skills needed to become the innovative minds of tomorrow… while having fun!
Building Confidence in Learning
SPIKE Prime engages students through playful learning to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level – while having fun.
Unsure how to use this Robotics set? Check out our “Building Confidence with LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Online Course”.
♦ LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Online Course Only
♦ LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Online Course Bundle (with LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Core Set)
All In One Box
Everything you need — in one box and online.
Bricks, programmable Hub, drag and drop software, app and lesson plans are everything you need to start quickly and build confidence—no matter what level your students are at.
- Sturdy storage box with sorting trays and over 500 LEGO Technic and system elements in a fresh colour palette
- Brand new LEGO Technic elements
- Kate & Kyle Minifigures
- Programmable hub featuring 5×5 LED light matrix, 6 input/out ports, integrated 6-axis Gyro sensor, speaker, bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable battery
- 1x Distance sensor, 1x Force sensor, 1x Colour sensor
- 1x Large motor
- 2x medium motors
Grow critical thinking skills through complex and personally relevant STEAM challenges with SPIKE Prime.
Download LEGO Education SPIKE Prime software here
Don’t forget to check out the SPIKE PRIME Expansion Set
H: 17.2cm, W: 32cm, L: 43.3cm
← Back to FIRST LEGO League Home Page
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device