How it works
The Pressure Sensor senses an amount of force. This yields a low value for low amounts of force or a high value for high amounts of force.
How students have used it
- Created a touch sensitive robotic arm
- Controlled a pinball machine
How blocks are used in real world
- Touch Screen
- Bathroom Scale
- Piano Pedals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device