Note: The LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set is no longer being produced by LEGO Education as of Sep 2021.
You can purchase our refurbished LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Sets here:
Alternatively, you can purchase the upgraded version called LEGO Education SPIKE Essential Core Set:
Unsure to use this Robotics set? Check out our “Learn Through Play with LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Online Course”.
LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set
Comes with 2 year local warranty
Make Subjects Come to Life
Teach science, technology, engineering, math and literacy with WeDo 2.0.
Featuring motorized LEGO® models, WeDo 2.0 from LEGO® Education is an easy-to-use, differentiated learning tool that integrates digital technology across subjects. Designed for primary and lower secondary school students, this hands-on solution ignites students’ curiosity, while enhancing their skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Coding.
WeDo 2.0 stimulates both the teaching and learning processes, and demonstrates how digital technology plays an active role in students’ everyday life.
Key Learning Objectives
• Investigating, make models with movements and designing solutions
• Engaging students in subjects by making it real and relevant
• Explore concepts in the Cycles, Interactions & Energy domains of the Science Syllabus
• Brainstorm to create stories, projects and solutions
• Make use of technology in cross-curricular or project-based learning
• Understanding the basics of robotics
Create and program a robot to investigate the effects of balanced and unbalanced forces on the motion of an object.
Create and program a floodgate to control the water level of a river to prevent flooding
Create a solution to assist with the rescue of animal in dangerous situations
Investigate the factors that make a car go faster, to help predict future motion
This WeDo 2.0 Core set comes with its Software and projects. The unique solution combines the LEGO brick, classroom-friendly software, engaging projects and every student’s desire to explore.
The core set is delivered in a storage bin with sorting trays, labels, Smarthub, Medium Motor, motion sensor, tilt sensor, and building elements for two students.
The software includes one Get Started Project, which delivers an introductory experience to the hardware, software, and documentation tool. The desktop- and tablet-supported software provides an easy-to-use programming environment that gives life to students’ LEGO® models. Instructions on how to download the software are delivered in the box. The LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 software can also be downloaded from iTunes or Windows app store for FREE.
– WeDo 2.0 Core Set, Software and Get Started Project
– Storage bin with sorting trays, labels, smarthub, medium motor, motion sensor, tilt sensor and 280 building elements
Piece count: 280
Download software, curriculum and eLearning for WeDo 2.0 for FREE!
The WeDo 2.0 Curriculum Pack contains software for programming the WeDo 2.0 Core Set, together with over 40 hours of teaching material. The Curriculum Pack delivers key science content while incorporating activities across computing. Included is the WeDo 2.0 programming software, material for delivering 17 projects, plus resources such as learning grids, integrated assessment tools and ideas for differentiation.
IMPORTANT! Please check out the list of software requirements here to determine if this product is compatible with your tablet or computer.
H17.2 X W32 X L43 (IN CM)
Weighs 1.5kg with Box
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device