Includes Loan Set Delivered to Participant's Address
Loan Set: LEGO Education SPIKE Prime Set (Loan for 2 days)
Learn how to automate basic machines and eventually use them to run your own tech business. Your child will be exposed to aspects of machines that are typically used in manufacturing and logistics industry. They will discover how the machines are designed and have a go at making their own versions as well. The most efficient systems win!
Design something useful, make the world a little better!
- Learn how to construct a printing/CNC machine, robotic arm and parcel-tracking machine using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, gears, attachments and more
- Introduction to Text and Block-Based coding language (Based on Scratch 3.0 coding language)
- Program the functions of the machines and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient and accurate!
- Develop and hone computation thinking skills through real life applications of coding and engineering at a young age.
Choose between Fixed Session or Open Date Booking
Fixed Date: 9 Sep, Thurs
Fixed Time: 10am - 4pm
For Open Date Booking, please Whatsapp us at 9822 5921 to check on our instructors' availability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device