Includes Loan Set Delivered to Participant's Address
Loan Set: LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Set (Loan for 2 days)
A robotic arm or robo-arm is a type of mechanical arm, usually programmable, with similar functions to a human arm. Your child will learn how to construct a robo-arm with LEGO Elements and use motors and sensors to program it to pick things up on demand. An absolute fun session is promised for your child!
Watch them play and continue to work on the robo-arm even after the workshop has ended.
- Learn how to build mechanical contraptions like a mechanical arm
- Discover the uses and know-how of motion sensors, motors, force sensors and more
- Introduction to Icon and Block-Based coding language
- Program the basic functions of the arm and explore creative ways to use an arm for different purposes
Choose between Fixed Session or Open Date Booking
Fixed Date: 4 Sep, Sat
Fixed Time: 10am - 11.30am
For Open Date Booking, please Whatsapp us at 9822 5921 to check on our instructors' availability
Learning Objectives: *Open Date and Time Option* You can book for 4 Sep or on any available dates/time that our instructors are available. Whatsapp us at 9822 5921 for our instructors' availability.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device