About the Kit
This kit is to snap the micro:bit with physical Strawbees buildings and programming mechanical structures with servo motors. A way to create physical interaction with your next project!
As an add-on kit, this requires the purchase of another Strawbees product for building with building pipes and connectors.
Write in Microsoft MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
Award: WINNER - Kids Judge BETT Award 2020
For more information on the product: https://strawbees.com/product/robotic-inventions-for-microbit/
What's in the Kit:
- Strawbees Robotics board for the micro:bit × 1
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 1
- Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S) × 1
- Servo motor mounts × 2
- Servo motor arms × 3
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 3
- Mini screwdriver × 1
- Servo extension cable × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
This kit alone does not include Strawbees connectors or straws.
- 1 Year Local Warranty (by Duck Learning) and Lifetime Support (at strawbees.com)
- Free Lesson Plans included
Duck Learning is an official distributor of Strawbees products and solutions in Singapore.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device