CoderZ Adventure with LEGO® Education SPIKE™ PRIME
An Live Online Course by STEAM Engine using CoderZ
Dive into the world of STEM, coding, and robotics! This intro course has 5 virtual CoderZ destinations where your kids will learn about programming and navigating a virtual robot using Blockly. Lessons include CS, basic math, geometry, project development, and soft skills. The gamified missions break up the lessons into bite-sized chunks to set a comfortable learning pace.
7.5 hours, 5 lessons
- Adventure Peak
- Frozen Island
- The Lost City
- Crystal Crater
- Candy Town
- Sketch It
Math & Geometry
Students aged 10 - 12 years old
Short, structured missions and flexible pacing make the curriculum engaging for a range of beginner learning levels.
|Date & Time||
30th May to 3rd June
No Installations on Learning Device
No Hardware Costs
|Price||SGD$429 for 5 days of lessons (7.5 hours total)|
- You will be asked to fill up a form providing your relevant details for account and certificate creation purposes after you have made payment.
- After making payment, you will receive a purchase confirmation email first.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to CoderZ, and access the online course you have paid for.
For more info, you can contact our class coordinator at 9822 5921 (Whatsapp message preferred).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device