This has been designed for use with the EV3 Infrared Seeker Sensor. The beacon emits an infrared signal which the sensor can track. The beacon can also be used as a remote control for the EV3 brick through signals sent to the infrared sensor.
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Four individual channels
- Includes a beacon button and toggle switch to activate/deactivate
- Green LED indicating if the beacon is active
- Auto power-down if the unit is not in action for one hour
- Working distance of up to two meters
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device