[LIVE Online Workshop with rental sets delivered to your home]
Learn to build and program difference technologies used in Space Exploration!
Using the LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Sets, your child will learn to put together helpful space robots with LEGO Bricks, smart hubs, motors and sensors.
In honour of the launch of the James Webb telescope, STEAM Engine is running a space themed holiday course.
Image Source: The Verge
- Learn how to build a surface scanner, rover, satellite ship robot and more using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, gears, pulleys and more
- Introduction to Icon and Block-Based coding language
- Program the functions of the machines and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient!
- Introduction to important science concepts like motion, forces, mechanisms, systems, and also skills such as investigation and experimentation
- For Ages 5 - 9 years old
- Date(s) : 14 - 18 Mar 2022, Mon - Fri
- Time: 4pm - 5.30pm (1.5hrs)
- Venue: ZOOM Class with physical set (rental or own)
- Equipment/Set Used: LEGO Education WeDo 2.0
- Class Fee with Rental Set: S$345
- Class Fee Without Rental Set (You have a set at home): S$325
What is LEGO Education WeDo 2.0?
Visit our learning center's website for more workshops and courses!
Call us at (Main Office) 6747 4236 or (Whatsapp) 9822 5921
Click here for more Online-Based Workshops and Courses
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device