Includes Loan Set Delivered to Participant's Address
Loan Set: LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Set (Loan for 2 days)
Machines play a crucial role in our lives but do you know how they work?
Let's learn the science and engineering concepts behind a robotic arm, motorised drill and an elevator. You can use what you have learn to make cool and useful machines of your own! Students will also learn about forces and interactions between parts.
- Learn how to build 3 different machines using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, gears, pulleys and more
- Introduction to Icon and Block-Based coding language
- Program the functions of the machines and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient!
- Introduction to important science concepts like forces, mechanisms, systems, and also skills such as investigation and experimentation
Choose between Fixed Session or Open Date Booking
Fixed Date: 6 Sep, Monday
Fixed Time: 10am - 4pm
For Open Date Booking, please Whatsapp us at 9822 5921 to check on our instructors' availability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device