[LIVE Online Workshop with rental sets delivered to your home]
Learn to build and program Big Foot (a mysterious giant creature found in the woods) in robot form! Help Big Foot the Monster move around and scare people in the woods.
Using the LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Sets, your child will learn to put together a walking robot with LEGO Bricks, smart hubs, motors and sensors.
- Learn how to build a walking monster robot using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, gears, pulleys and more
- Introduction to Icon and Block-Based coding language
- Program the functions of the machines and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient!
- Introduction to important science concepts like motion, forces, mechanisms, systems, and also skills such as investigation and experimentation
- For Ages 5 - 8 years old
- Date(s) : 25 Nov 2021, Thursday
- Time: 4pm - 6pm (2hrs)
- Venue: ZOOM Class with physical set
- Equipment/Set Used: LEGO Education WeDo 2.0
- Class Fee with Rental Set: S$89.90
- Class Fee Without Rental Set (You have a set at home): S$59.90
What is LEGO Education WeDo 2.0?
Visit our learning center's website for more workshops and courses!
Call us at (Main Office) 6747 4236 or (Whatsapp) 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device