Includes Loan Set Delivered to Participant's Address
Loan Set: LEGO Education SPIKE Prime Set (Loan for 2 days)
Make some complex designs for your projects using a CNC machine. CNC stands for “computer numerical control.” These machines represent a manufacturing process used to control a wide range of complex tasks such as cutting, sewing, printing, plotting, drawing and more. Let's learn how to create a CNC machine for different needs.
- Learn how to construct a printing machine using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, clips and more
- Introduction to Text and Block-Based coding language (Based on Scratch 3.0 coding language)
- Program the functions of the machine and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient and accurate!
- Express your creativity by drawing amazing artworks or different tasks with the CNC Machine
Choose between Fixed Session or Open Date Booking
Fixed Date: 7 Sep, Tues
Fixed Time: 10am - 11.30am
For Open Date Booking, please Whatsapp us at 9822 5921 to check on our instructors' availability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device