[Live Online Workshop with Rental Robotic Sets Delivered to Your Home]
Build and program your favourite dinosaur robots! Using the LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Sets, your child will learn to put together dinosaur models with LEGO Bricks, motors and sensors.
- For Ages 6 - 11 years old
- Date(s) :
- 31st May (Mon) & 1 June (Tue) OR;
- 24th June (Thu) & 25th June (Fri) OR;
- 5 July (Mon) & 6 July (Tue)
- Time: 10am to 5pm
- Lunch Break: 12pm - 1pm
- Venue: ZOOM Class
- Note: Rented sets will be sent at least ONE DAY BEFORE class begins and will be collected ONE DAY AFTER the class has ended.
Example of Dinosaur Models to Make:
- Build Your Own Dinosaur!
What You Will Learn
Learn engineering concepts, dinosaur facts and basic coding to get the dinosaur robots moving!
Screenshots of our lesson on the accompanying iPads:
What is WeDo 2.0?
Visit our learning centre's website for more workshops and courses!
Call us at (Main Office) 6747 4236 or (Whatsapp) 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device