How can we use robotics to help us learn about the movement mechanisms of different types of animals?
In the King of the Jungle Camp, students will design 2 robotic models using the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 set. These robots will ‘walk’ and ‘grab’. By coding simple instructions to our robots, students will learn about Linear Instructions, loops and actions.
In the end, students will put their knowledge to the test in building their own robot which will be, The King of The Jungle! This camp is suitable for students aged between 6 – 9 years old.
Adventure Start Dates: (choose one)
- Monday, 15th March – 9.30am to 1.00pm
- Monday, 15th March – 2.00pm to 5.30pm
- Tuesday, 16th March – 9.30am to 1.00pm
- Tuesday, 16th March – 2.00pm to 5.30pm
$188 – Early Bird Promotion valid till 7th March
If you need more information on the courses available, please feel free to contact us via
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
WhatsApp: +65 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device