For 9 - 15 years old
Program Used: PictoBlox Platform
This course requires your child to have a Personal Learning Device (laptop)
Through this course, Students will be introduced to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning. With the use of Pictoblox, Students will create AI-based projects and prototypes to solve real-world problems through the following lessons..
Artificial Intelligence, or AI, refers to the ability for computers and machines to mimic human-like cognitive tasks. To show how it is done, students work on various projects and coding activities that showcase:
1. Machine Learning
2. Natural Language Processing
3. Computer Vision
Open-ended Projects to Flex Creativity: Projects will vary based on what your child is inspired to create during the lessons!
1. Students will be able to understand the history of AI and will be familiar with the Pictoblox programming environment.
2. Students will be introduced to Natural Language Processing as they learn how to import data and work on it to allow the computer to talk like a human.
3. Students will know how pictures and videos can be a source for data that can be captured, modified and used for training AI models.
4. Students will understand how a machine/computer thinks and learns by using the Machine Learning model.
5. Students will know how to detect emotions using Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
SGD 280 inclusive of GST
Date/s: 14 - 18 Mar (Mon to Fri)
Time: 10am - 11.30am
March School Holiday Special
For more info or specific enquiries, please Whatsapp us at 9822 5921
Duck Learning is the official distributor of PictoBlox programmes and tools in Singapore.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device