LEGO® Education SPIKE Essential
This introductory course serves as a child's first steps towards learning the fundamentals of block-based programming and robotics. Using the newly launched LEGO Education SPIKE Essential Set, students will be guided through building, coding and testing simple motorised projects to model and investigate real-life problems. Students can develop their curiosity, confidence and computational thinking while understanding design, engineering and coding concepts through various exciting LEGO-based models.
What will your child learn?
- Understand the use of inputs and outputs in robotics through sensors and motors.
- Learn coding fundamentals using drop block-based coding
- Computational Thinking Skills
- Develop spatial ability through following and interpreting building instructions
- 11 to 15th December (Mon-Fri)
- 10am-12pm Daily
- Where: Duck Learning, 240 Macpherson Road, #03-01, S348574
- How Much: $379.00
Visit our learning centre's website for more workshops and courses!
Call us at (Main Office) 6747 4236 or (Whatsapp) 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device