The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Classroom Pack contains:
1 x LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Set
12 x LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Personal Learning Kit
The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Set engages students in grades 6-8 in the exploration of physical science within a sports context. BricQ Motion helps foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences
without the need for technology.
- Printed building instructions and replacement elements are included for easy classroom management.
- With the new numbered foils, students can easily gather data on variables, angles, heights, and lengths to support their analysis and synthesis.
This 564-piece set includes four Minifigures and an extensive selection of special elements, like gears, wheels, balls, weights, and pneumatics. The color-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make end-of-class cleanup quick and efficient. With the new numbered foils, students can easily gather data on variables, angles, heights, and lengths to support their analysis and synthesis. The set also includes replacement elements and printed building instructions with inspirational ideas to help students discover
physical science in action.
Complimentary Lesson Plans
This introductory STEAM experience offers 1 curriculum unit of standards-aligned lessons that include engaging videos and printable worksheets to excite and inspire students, and lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics, and math and language arts extensions to support and scaffold teachers. (Click links below for online lesson plans)
BricQ Motion Prime is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
Click here for all lesson plans in PDF format
Includes 1 year warranty
Ships Worldwide. Please chat with us to enquire on shipping fees.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device