[LIVE Online Workshop with rental sets delivered to your home]
Learn how to build and program a fun dancing robot. Start off with easy steps and them program your own dance moves and get your friends and family to follow the Dance Robot Teacher's moves!
- Learn how to construct a dancing humanoid robot using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, clips and more
- Introduction to Text and Block-Based coding language (Based on Scratch 3.0 coding language)
- Program the functions of the machine and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient and accurate!
- Apply important science concepts like forces, mechanisms, systems, and also skills such as investigation and experimentation
- Learn how to utilise technology to teach others how to dance/be active
- For Ages 9 - 16 years old
- Date(s) : 23 Nov 2021, Tuesday
- Time: 10am - 11.30am (1.5hrs)
- Venue: ZOOM Class with physical set
- Equipment/Set Used: LEGO Education SPIKE Prime
- Class Fee with Rental Set: S$75
- Class Fee Without Rental Set (You have a set at home): S$45
What is LEGO Education SPIKE Prime?
Visit our learning center's website for more workshops and courses!
Call us at (Main Office) 6747 4236 or (Whatsapp) 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device