[LIVE Online Workshop with rental sets delivered to your home]
Kiki the Dog is a special dog - he loves a good show! He can detect different coloured blocks and react to them by making sounds (not just barking).
Students will learn to build Kiki and program him to make ambience storytelling sounds on cue to help you tell vivid stories.
- Learn how to construct a storytelling robot using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, clips and more
- Introduction to Text and Block-Based coding language (Based on Scratch 3.0 coding language)
- Program the functions of the machine and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient and accurate!
- Apply important science concepts like forces, mechanisms, systems, and also skills such as investigation and experimentation
- Learn how to utilise technology to become a better storyteller
- For Ages 9 - 16 years old
- Date(s) : 22 Nov 2021, Monday
- Time: 10am - 11.30am (1.5hrs)
- Venue: ZOOM Class with physical set
- Equipment/Set Used: LEGO Education SPIKE Prime
- Class Fee with Rental Set: S$75
- Class Fee Without Rental Set (You have a set at home): S$45
What is LEGO Education SPIKE Prime?
Visit our learning center's website for more workshops and courses!
Call us at (Main Office) 6747 4236 or (Whatsapp) 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device