[LIVE Online Workshop with rental sets delivered to your home]
Learn how to build and program a step counter device (also known as a pedometer). Then, learn how you can apply the robot in real life such as health and wellness tracking.
Study what it takes to register a human step and how important sports and wellness devices are in helping improve our lifestyle.
Recommended for sports and science experiment lovers!
- Learn how to construct a step counter robot using LEGO Bricks and specialised parts
- Discover the uses and applications of different sensors, motors, clips and more
- Introduction to Text and Block-Based coding language (Based on Scratch 3.0 coding language)
- Program the functions of the machine and explore creative ways to make the tasks more efficient and accurate!
- Apply important science concepts like physical measurement (energy, distance, speed data analysis), forces, mechanisms, systems, and also skills such as investigation and experimentation
- Learn how a pedometer works and what the data collected can do
- For Ages 9 - 16 years old
- Date(s) : 26 Nov 2021, Friday
- Time: 10am - 11.30am (1.5hrs)
- Venue: ZOOM Class with physical set
- Equipment/Set Used: LEGO Education SPIKE Prime
- Class Fee with Rental Set: S$75
- Class Fee Without Rental Set (You have a set at home): S$45
What is LEGO Education SPIKE Prime?
Visit our learning center's website for more workshops and courses!
Call us at (Main Office) 6747 4236 or (Whatsapp) 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device