This is a preparatory workshop for the CoderZ Category for the National Robotics Competition 2022.
Sessions sorted by age groups:
a. Primary School Participants - 12 Aug 2022, Fri
b. Secondary School Participants - 19 Aug 2022, Fri
c. [SESSION FINISHED] Primary School Participants - 23 July 2022, Sat
d. [SESSION FINISHED] Secondary School Participants - 30 July 2022, Sat
[For Aug] Time: 2.30pm - 5.30pm
Start Time has been moved from 2pm to 2.30pm to allow students to rest after-school before starting the program. As of 25 July 2022.
[For Jul] Time: 9am - 12pm
What Will You Learn?
- How internal/ external parts of computing devices form a system
- Test and debug (identify and fix errors) a program or algorithm
- Use a structured process to plan a program
- Create programs that include sequences, events, loops, and conditionals
- Compare advantages of different algorithms for the same task
- Explain how sensors allow robots to collect info from the environment
Note: Your student will still be able to practise on the platform after the workshop.
For further enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply within the day.
What happens after I make payment?
You will receive an email regarding the details of the workshop after making payment. Our coordinator will contact you again closer to the class.
What if my child cannot make it for legitimate reasons (MC, family emergency etc.)?
We can offer you a refund. Alternatively, if your child still wants to participate, then you can book a one-on-one training session with us. Please contact us for more details.
When is the deadline for official competition registration for NRC 2022 CoderZ Challenge?
The official registration deadline for the competition itself is on 31 July 2022.
How much is the registration fee for the actual competition?
The CoderZ Coding Challenge fee is $30 (team) and $5 (individual)
Where can I register for the actual competition?
You can register at the official National Robotics Competition 2022 Website:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device