Cyber Robotics 101
An Live Online Course by STEAM Engine using CoderZ
This 5-Day Programme teaches students about computer science and robotics concepts by programming their own virtual robot through a series of gamified missions. Furthermore, they’ll practice STEM, computational thinking, problem-solving, and soft skills that include creativity and inquiry.
7.5 hours, 5 lessons
- Getting Started
- Basic Navigation 1
- Basic Navigation 2
- Object Detection
- Repeat Loops
- Gyro Turns
The course is for:
|Teachers and students grades 13-15, with little to no experience in coding and robotics. Short, structured missions and flexible pacing make it engaging for a range of learning levels.|
|Date & Time||
Date: 6th June to 10th June
Time: 10am - 1130am daily
No Hardware Costs
Suitable for teachers of all backgrounds
- You will be asked to fill up a form providing your relevant details for account and certificate creation purposes after you have made payment.
- After making payment, you will receive a purchase confirmation email first.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to CoderZ, and access the online course you have paid for.
For more info, you can contact our class coordinator at 9822 5921 (Whatsapp message preferred).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device