STEAM LEARNING @ HOME (ONLINE COURSES)
Coding with Scratch 3.0 Intermediate - Online Course Only
Start exploring the world of block-based coding! Let your child create his very own projects with this self-guided digital learning platform we have created.
♦ Receive a certificate of completion upon completing the course
♦ Use a tablet, laptop or desktop computer
♦ Use Scratch 3.0 Platform
♦ Course validity: 30 Days
What is Scratch 3.0?
Scratch 3.0 is the latest version of the beginner-friendly block-based programming. With the Scratch programming language and online community, your children can create their own interactive stories, games, and animations -- and share their creations with others around the world. As they create and share Scratch projects, they learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively.
We provide a continuation of programming lessons from the Beginner Course, as well as infinite opportunities for gradually building more advanced projects using the platform such that our students can one day build solutions for for real-world applicable projects in school, at home or at work. Join our online course to start programming straightaway!
Through this course, your child will become adept at block-based programming and logical thinking concepts. Your child will also be able to build various games and animations. He or she will develop an understanding of the Scratch blocks and program as they practice modifying the program to attain desired results.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Scratch 3.0 Intermediate
Lesson 2: Deep Dive into Loops!
Lesson 3: Conditionals in the most Advanced form
Lesson 4: Variables to Store Data
Lesson 5: Decomposition with My Blocks
Please input your child's name in the comments section of the checkout page.(To be used in Certificate of Completion)
- Account creation may take up to 3 working days. Please be patient.
- After making payment, you will receive a purchase confirmation email first.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to Docebo, our learning management system (LMS), and access the online course you have paid for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device