Creative LEGO® DUPLO® Brick Set
Set children’s creativity free with this imaginative LEGO® DUPLO® Brick Set. Not only will it inspire big ideas in young minds, it will encourage self-expression and develop fine motor skills as they build, deconstruct, and build again. Building cards provide support and inspiration so children can enjoy endless building fun!
Key Learning Values:
– 160 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks in a variety of exciting colors
– 6 double-sided building cards for support and inspiration
– An activity card with inspirational teaching ideas
– Online videos offer even more engaging activity ideas Primary learning values
– Fine motor skills
World People Set
This super set is an ideal supplement to any LEGO® DUPLO® play theme and allows youngsters to recreate scenes that reflect today’s multicultural society.
The World People Set allows preschoolers to play with four different families with four members in each, giving each a voice and range of actions through role play. The set is great for free play, but can be used for more directed teaching that encourages discussions about respecting similarities and differences among people. The set will start discussions about cultures, gender, age, and family relationships.
• Set includes 16 LEGO® DUPLO® figures
• Set lets you look at gender, age and ethnicity
• Online videos include two activity ideas
Key Learning Values
- Begin to understand and respect different genders, appearances, needs, views, cultures and beliefs
- Have a sense of self as a member of different communities
- Talk freely about home and community
- Begin to use representation as a means to communicate