CURIOUS CARS KIT
Students will have an enriching learning experience in coding vehicles, robots and more! Students will need to download the Curious Cars app in order to program their inventions and play a variety of games in SAM Arcade. With SAM Space app, Sam blocks, and the handy Book of Crazy Cool Ideas, students can maximise their imaginations into their creations!
Curious Cars is a learn-through-play programming kit, consisting of the original project ideas, a bespoke code-to-game app, the next-level SAM Space app, and a variety of wireless electronic blocks and accessories.
Why Should Students Use Curious Cars?
- Easy to integrate into the classroom setting with easy wireless setup
- Engages students to learn through play
- Bespoke Curious Cars code-to-game app
- Variety of projects to build and program in the SAM Space app
- Compatible with LEGO and other readily-available classroom materials
What is in the box?
- 1 x RGB Light
- 1 x Tilt Sensor
- 1 x Button
- 2 x DC Motor
- 1 x Slider
- 1 x SAM Car Chassis
- 1 x SAM Controller
- 2 x Wheel
- 2 x USB Charger
- 6 x Paper Vehicle Bodies
- Instruction Booklet
- SAM Book of Crazy Cool Ideas
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device