What will your child learn?
- Recommended Age: 6 - 10 years old
- No. of Videos: 39 short videos
- Total Video Runtime: Approx. 260mins*
- Instructor: Johnathan (MOE-Registered Robotics Trainer)
- Includes Certificate of Completion
Topics Covered (9 Lessons + 1 Bonus Lesson):
- Introduction to Parts
- Hardware and Software Setup
- Basic Movements & Gears
- Wait, Sensors and Loops
- Messaging, Display & Math
- Optional Assessments
1. Waddling Duck
2. Race Buggy
3. Hill Climber Truck
4. Automated Gate
5. Door Lock Mechanism
6. Earthquake Model (Movement of Plates)
7. Cablecar with Tension System
8. Remote Controller for Online Games (Build Games on Scratch)
- *Excludes time required for students to pause videos and build
-Students can complete in less than 1 full day or up to 4 weeks (with more breaks and shorter lesson time)
What would you get in this bundle?
♦ 30-days rental of 1x LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Set (worth $364.90)
♦ 1x Learn Through Play with LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Online Course (worth $58.85)
♦ Course validity 60 days
- Please select "self-collect" if you are choosing online course only to avoid shipping charges.
- Please note, this is a LOAN set for 30 days. Only applicable for addresses in Singapore.
The set is delivered in a storage bin along with sorting trays, labels, a Smarthub, a Medium Motor, Motion Sens or, a Tilt Sensor, and enough building elements for two students.
The accompanying desktop and tablet supported software provides an easy-to-use programming environment and includes the WeDo 2.0 Curriculum Pack, which covers life, physical, earth, and space sciences, as well as engineering. The accompanying eLearning program helps teachers to become confident users of the WeDo 2.0 Core Set.
The LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Set is the go-to beginner-level STEAM learning tool for students aged 7 - 12. This award winning solution is based upon the latest science standards and was created to enhance students' curiosity and science skills. Topics covered include life, physical, earth and space sciences, as well as engineering! Combining colourful LEGO building elements, easy-to-use hardware, and an intuitive drag-and-drop coding language based on Scratch, WeDo 2.0 continuously engages students through playful learning activities to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level. From easy-entry projects to limitless creative design possibilities, WeDo 2.0 helps students learn the essential STEAM and 21st-century skills needed to become the innovative minds of tomorrow… while having fun!
LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Set Rental FAQ
1.What do I do when I’m done using the set?
Simply pack up the set and return them to the packaging they were sent in. Send us an email and we will arrange for a courier to collect the box from you.
2. What if I need more time with my set?
You can simply drop us an email and we will send you the link to purchase an extension of rental.
3. What if my set arrives with missing pieces?
All sets are checked prior to sending to you but mistakes can happen. If you do find missing pieces, please take a photo of the set and contact us immediately, we will send you the replacement part/s.
4. What if I lose a piece?
This happens from time to time. We do not charge for replacing up to 10 small LEGO pieces. However, If the renter loses or damages more than 10 small pieces per set (LEGO® bricks), the renter will be charged the price to replace the part/s, plus postage and packaging of said part/s. If more than 5% of the total number of pieces are damaged or lost, the renter will be charged for the replacement cost of the whole set at the current RRP. If any of the parts following parts are lost or damaged, the renter will be charged the RRP of the respective parts accordingly.
♦ Smart Hub
♦ Tilt Sensor
♦ Motion Sensor
♦ Medium Motors
About the LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device