This package is available for InterContinental Singapore Customers Only
Sets will be delivered to your hotel room on the same day
What will your child learn?
- Recommended Age: 6 - 10 years old
- No. of Videos: 39 short videos
- Total Video Runtime: Approx. 260mins*
- Instructor: Johnathan (MOE-Registered Robotics Trainer)
- Includes Certificate of Completion
- Same Day Delivery to your hotel room
Topics Covered (9 Lessons + 1 Bonus Lesson):
- Introduction to Parts
- Hardware and Software Setup
- Basic Movements & Gears
- Wait, Sensors and Loops
- Messaging, Display & Math
- Optional Assessments
1. Waddling Duck
2. Race Buggy
3. Hill Climber Truck
4. Automated Gate
5. Door Lock Mechanism
6. Earthquake Model (Movement of Plates)
7. Cablecar with Tension System
8. Remote Controller for Online Games (Build Games on Scratch)
- *Excludes time required for students to pause videos and build
-Students can complete in less than 1 full day or up to 4 weeks (with more breaks and shorter lesson time)
What would you get in this bundle?
♦ 1x LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Set (worth $364.90)
♦ 1x Learn Through Play with LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Online Course (worth $48.15)
♦ Course validity 90 days (or 3 months)
♦ 1 Year Local Warranty for Physical Set
♦ 1 x Complimentary Live Workshop/E-Workshop (For workshops running in Aug - Sep 2021)
- Please select "self-collect" if you are choosing online course only to avoid shipping charges.
- Please note, this is a LOAN set for 30 days. Only applicable for addresses in Singapore.
The set is delivered in a storage bin along with sorting trays, labels, a Smarthub, a Medium Motor, Motion Sens or, a Tilt Sensor, and enough building elements for two students.
The accompanying desktop and tablet supported software provides an easy-to-use programming environment and includes the WeDo 2.0 Curriculum Pack, which covers life, physical, earth, and space sciences, as well as engineering. The accompanying eLearning program helps teachers to become confident users of the WeDo 2.0 Core Set.
The LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Set is the go-to beginner-level STEAM learning tool for students aged 7 - 12. This award winning solution is based upon the latest science standards and was created to enhance students' curiosity and science skills. Topics covered include life, physical, earth and space sciences, as well as engineering! Combining colourful LEGO building elements, easy-to-use hardware, and an intuitive drag-and-drop coding language based on Scratch, WeDo 2.0 continuously engages students through playful learning activities to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level. From easy-entry projects to limitless creative design possibilities, WeDo 2.0 helps students learn the essential STEAM and 21st-century skills needed to become the innovative minds of tomorrow… while having fun!
About the LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Set
After making payment, you will be asked to provide your child's details for the online course account registration.
Account creation may about 1 hour. Please be patient.
Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to Docebo, our learning management system (LMS), and access the online course you have paid for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device