Develop essential STEAM skills and inspire young minds to collaborate, build, play, and learn in a fun STEAM Park full of dynamic LEGO® DUPLO® rides.
STEAM Park builds on every child’s natural curiosity and desire to create, explore, and investigate the world of early science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) through creative play. The possibilities are endless, as you work with them to construct a STEAM Park full of dynamic moving rides, fun games, and scenes using the special selection of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks. With every trip to STEAM Park, children grow their understanding of gears, motion, measurement, and solving problems together in a fun and engaging way.
• 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats, and figures
• 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
• Build slides, carousels, shooting galleries, and much more!
• 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
• Online Teacher Guide with 6 STEAM lessons
• A selection of online learn-to-build mini tutorial videos
• A great way to expand existing LEGO® DUPLO® sets Key Learning Values
• Cause and effect
• Observing and describing
• Problem solving
• Developing imagination
• Creating representations
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device