How it works
The Proximity Sensor senses the presence of an object, sending a low value for a distant object or a high value for a close object.
How students have used it
- Sensed how close other students or objects are
- Communicated sensor to other wireless blocks
- Counted how many people have entered a room
- Set up an alarm
How blocks are used in real world
- Contactless Payment
- Automatic Hand Dryers
- Supermarket Checkout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device