Transform your children into expert builders! With the Tech Machines set in your classroom, you'll help children develop their fine motor and problem solving skills while simultaneously unleashing their creativity as they construct classic machines.
- Learning Values:
- Problem solving
- Fine motor skills USPs:
- Introduces young minds to basic engineering concepts
- Includes 4 screwdrivers with integrated screws for joining special bricks together
- Includes 2 inspirational building cards with building instructions for 2 pieces of construction equipment
- Includes an activity booklet with quick ideas
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device