CoderZ is a powerful, award-winning online platform through which students learn valuable STEM skills such as coding, robotics, and physical computing. CoderZ is highly flexible and designed for use in the classroom or through a wide range of remote learning environments.
Cyber Robotics 101
CoderZ is a classroom optimized STEM Education solution that encompasses the learning of coding and virtual robotics together with curriculum, classroom management and teacher resources. The solution is developed to enable schools and teachers to engage students with hands on STEM.
CoderZ enables all students to learn STEM with robotics. With CoderZ your students will learn how to code virtual robots accompanied by a step-by-step curriculum and gamified missions completely online. No need for expensive hardware or specialized training.
CoderZ is classroom ready, designed for teachers and school friendly
Thousands of students and teachers are already using CoderZ in the classroom and in online competitions.
- Over 20 hours of curriculum, activities and assignments
- Over 50 gamified missions with step by step instructions
- Students use visual (Blockly) or text editors to test their code with real time simulation
- Log into CoderZ anywhere, anytime to continue learning
- CSTA and NGSS aligned
- PBL approach
- Teacher resources: guides, presentations and solutions
- Cyber Robotics 101 Brochure
Cyber Robotics 102
Cyber Robotics 102 is a sequel to Cyber Robotics 101 for learning STEM and coding topics using gamified missions in a realistic physical environment. Students will learn mechanics, physics, navigation, control and sensors while being introduced to rogramming components like commands, variables, conditional logic, loops, functions and more.
- Over 20 hours of curriculum, activities, and assignments
- Over 70 gamified missions with easy to follow walkthroughs and tips
- Teacher resources including guides, presentations and solutions
- Online support, knowledge base with articles and a call center