An Live Online Course by STEAM Engine using CoderZ
What is CoderZ
An Live Online Course by STEAM Engine using CoderZThis introductory coding and robotics course set the standard for in-class elementary Computer Science programs! With strategic scaffolding built into nearly every inch, teachers can advance ALL students in various aspects of STEM using a discovery-based approach. Targeted skill-building lessons are paired with open-ended project work to deepen their understanding while instilling critical thinking. This course has guided classroom activities and discussions that enhance one's creativity.
7.5 hours, 5 lessons
Meet The Robot
- Moving Along
- Getting Around
- Touch, Touch, Moo
This course includes reflective questions, suggested solutions, project rubrics and exemplars, a slide deck, a learning progress heatmap, quizzes, a knowledge base, and a help desk.
Students aged 10 - 12 years old
Short, structured missions and flexible pacing make the curriculum engaging for a range of beginner learning levels.
|Date & Time
13th June to 17th June
No Installations on Learning Device
No Hardware Costs
|SGD$429 for 5 days of lessons (7.5 hours total)
- You will be asked to fill up a form providing your relevant details for account and certificate creation purposes after you have made payment.
- After making payment, you will receive a purchase confirmation email first.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to CoderZ, and access the online course you have paid for.
For more info, you can contact our class coordinator at 9822 5921 (Whatsapp message preferred).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device