JUNIOR ROBOTICS BASIC LEVEL 1 with LEGO® Education SPIKE Essential
This introductory course serves as a child's first steps towards learning the fundamentals of block-based programming and robotics. Using the newly launched LEGO® Education SPIKE Essential Set, students will be guided through building, coding and testing simple motorised projects to model and investigate real-life problems. Students can develop their curiosity, confidence and computational thinking while understanding design, engineering and coding concepts through various exciting LEGO-based models.
What will your child learn?
- Understand the use of inputs and outputs in robotics through sensors and motors.
- Learn coding fundamentals using drop block-based coding
- Computational Thinking Skills
- Develop spatial ability through following and interpreting building instructions
Where: Duck Learning, 240 Macpherson Road, #03-01, S348574
Interested in Level 2? Click here.
For more information, call 9822 5921
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device