Cyber Robotics 102
What is CoderZ?
Put on your thinking caps! Cyber Robotics 102 focuses on variables, robotics-related algorithms, and physics in a changing obstacle environment. Promotes critical thinking, investigation, and problem solving.
7.5 hours, 5 lessons
- Plain Hills 1
- Plain Hills 2
- Cruise Control
- Dangerous Curves 1
- Dangerous Curves 2
- Doodling with Distance
- Touch, Avoid, Repeat
Students aged 10 - 15 years old
Short, structured missions and flexible pacing make the curriculum engaging for a range of beginner learning levels.
|Date & Time||
20th June to 24th June
No Installations on Learning Device
No Hardware Costs
|Price||SGD$429 for 5 days of lessons (7.5 hours total)|
- You will be asked to fill up a form providing your relevant details for account and certificate creation purposes after you have made payment.
- After making payment, you will receive a purchase confirmation email first.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you will receive another email with the account details to sign-in to CoderZ, and access the online course you have paid for.
For more info, you can contact our class coordinator at 9822 5921 (Whatsapp message preferred).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device