Competition Training for FLL Jr and FLL Challenge
Not part of the school team? Don't fret! Join us at STEAM Engine and form a team with new friends.
You can register your interest to join a private team here: https://cutt.ly/fll-form-team
Our STEAM Engine team will prepare you for the annual FIRST® LEGO® League.
FIRST® LEGO® League Junior: 6 - 9 years old
FIRST® LEGO® League Challenge: 9 - 16 years old
- Icebreaker Activities with Teammates
- Introduction to FIRST LEGO League Event, Competition Rules and Challenges
- Introduction or Refresher Course on Robot of Choice
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Computational Thinking Pillars
- Brainstorm, Design & Construction of Robot with Base & Attachments
- Agile Building Technique: Design, Build, Test, Assess
- Competition Simulation: Efficiency Programming with Virtual Robots
- Focus on Assigned Missions
- Reflection, Reconstruction & Improvisation of Robot
- Setting up Playfield: Prop Building & Mission Preparation
- Presentation Preparation: Props, Slides and Presentation Practice
For more information on the 2021/2022 Season details, head over to www.firstlegoleague.sg
Training Venue: Online / Duck Learning Training Room
Address: 240 MacPherson Road, Pines Industrial Building, 03-01, S348574
||To record learning experience, reflections & competition strategy|
|2.||20 Hours of Training||
3 Online Lessons ~ 1 Hour Each
8-9 Physical Lessons ~ 1.5-2 Hours Each
Rental of Training Kits and
WeDo 2.0/SPIKE Essential/SPIKE Prime/EV3 Sets/Competition Table etc.
For onsite training only.
|4.||Competition Fee||Assuming there are 4 students splitting the fee
($128 divided by 4 minimally)
|5.||Craft materials for Competition Presentation|
Additional Hourly Rate of Trainer: $46/hr
For more info, Whatsapp our STEAM Engine operator at 9822 5921.
STEAM Engine is a learning centre by Duck Learning Singapore.
Duck Learning Singapore is the official organiser of the FIRST LEGO League Singapore.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device