How it works
The buzzer converts a signal into a vibration creating a buzzing sound. You can specify the note and volume for this output.
How students have used it
- Set up their own alarm
- Gave their invention a theme song
- Gave game show project a unique team sound
How blocks are used in real world
- Ambulance Siren
- Bicycle Bell
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device