How it works
The Heat Sensor measures the current temperature in degrees Celsius. A new reading is displayed every time the temperature of the surrounding environment changes.
How students have used it
- Built a smart weather station
- Turned on a fan when it got too hot
How blocks are used in real world
- Air Conditioner
- Battery Chargers
- Smart Fridge
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device