How it works
The Light Sensor lets students detect the brightness of the environment, sending out a value between 0 and 100. A low value indicates darkness and a high value indicates that there is a lot of light.
How students have used it
- Opened curtains when the sun was rising
- Turned on classroom lights when it got dark
How blocks are used in real world
- Phone Screen
- Street Lights
- Solar Panels
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device